- The statements on this website are intended as general information, for educational purposes.
- While I have tried to include accurate information and appropriate cautions, you as a reader must take complete responsible for any use you make of this information.
- Nothing on this website should be taken as personal advice or direction of any kind.
- Nothing on this website should be taken as medical advice.
- Nothing on this website should be taken to imply that hydrogen peroxide can prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
- Nothing on this website should be taken as a diagnosis of any disease.
- Nothing on this website is meant to imply that hydrogen peroxide can affect the structure or function of the body.
- None of the statements on this website have been evaluated by the FDA, or any other government agency or body.
- If you need medical advise, such as the diagnosis or
treatment of disease, please consult a licensed physician.
- No personally-identifyable information about you is collected at this site, unless you choose to provide it, using forms. If you provide information using forms on this site, you may choose what information to provide. Use of such forms is entirely voluntary.
- The Internet Service Provider which hosts and provides this website collects general information about visitors to my site. This includes such things as your TCP/IP address, what page you arrived on, and what other pages you requested. I don’t know exactly or completely what is provided by your browser to my ISP, but it is pretty standard stuff. Most ISPs track this type of information, and various web utilities also use this kind information to track website traffic and the like.
- When you click on a link which takes you to another site, this site may provide information to identify itself to the destination website. In cases where this is done, this information identifies this website as the source of your visit to the destination website.
Using-hydrogen-peroxide is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
In association with drugstore.com, inc.
drugstore.com, inc. is proud to have www.using-hydrogen-peroxide.com as a participant in the drugstore.com, inc. Associate Program. drugstore.com, inc. agreed to ship products and provide customer service for orders received through special links on www.using-hydrogen-peroxide.com. If you have a question about an order you’ve placed, please don’t hesitate to contact drugstore.com, inc. at 1-800-drugstore (1-800-378-4786).