Thank you for visiting this site, I hope you find it useful and engaging.
- The statements on this website are intended as information, for educational purposes.
- While we try to include accurate information and appropriate cautions, you as a reader must take complete responsible for any use you make of any information on this site, and for any results of any application you make of information on this site.
- We assume no responsibility or liability for any circumstances arising out of the
use, misuse or application of information supplied on this site.
- Nothing on this website should be taken as medical advice. The
information on this site does not constitute or include medical advice, and should not be used to diagnose or treat any disease.
- Nothing on this website should be taken to mean or imply that hydrogen peroxide can prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
- Nothing on this website is meant to imply that hydrogen peroxide can affect the structure or function of the body.
- None of the statements on this website have been evaluated by the FDA, the US Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency or body of the United States or any other country.
- If you need medical advise, such as the diagnosis or
treatment of disease, please consult a licensed physician. Thank you.
Your use of this site indicates acceptance of all the terms, conditions and policies listed on this page.
Affiliate Sales Statement
This site uses affiliate links, which provide us with payment if you use the link and/or buy the product. These fees help to support this site, and do not have any cost to you. In many cases, using plain hydrogen peroxide is as effective as using products, and is often cheaper, and we say so.
We are a participant in the Amazon
Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn money from qualifying purchases.
Another way to share this page with your friends....
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.